‘Tastefully furnished properties sell much faster. XS Interiors ‘style to sell’ furniture hire service is one of the best ideas I have seen in a long time.’ – Managing Director, Countrywide
When selling your property, it is important that potential buyers see your home in its best light. You might see its potential but they won’t necessarily share the same vision! Furniture hire is a sure fire way to get ahead of the competition and create a great first impression in that all important first viewing.
Staging your home, or ‘styling to sell’ can help buyers imagine how to best use the space. You’re selling a dream – empty properties are hard to get excited about. Purchasing property is usually the largest financial investment a person makes in their lifetime. Make sure potential buyers can be confident in investing in yours.
Here are a few things you need to know about our Style to Sell Service:
1) We have been staging homes for over twenty years and last year alone helped to sell over £25 million pounds worth of properties via our ‘Style To Sell’ furniture hire and staging service. You’re in safe hands!
2) We are happy to hire out only a few items, or as much as you need to get your property looking great – and what’s even better, we do all the hard work in specifying the best items for your space and getting them to you quickly.
3) Our last three Style to Sell projects had all been on the market for over a year each. After we dressed the properties each one sold in a matter of weeks, and one for £20,000 more than expected! With results like that, can you afford to show a half empty property?
4) We can provide furniture (sofas/chairs/tables etc.) and also the smaller pieces that can really make a property ‘sing’ (artwork/rugs/lamps/cushions/floral displays etc.)
5) We’re more cost effective than anyone else on the market, and all quotes include all work needed to make it happen including procurement, packing, delivery, installation, dressing, and collection. There are no hidden extras.
6) We have dressed large houses within a week, and usually complete most projects within a similar time frame. For a fully bespoke service, including delivery and dressing, we are confident to say there’s no-one like us.
To discuss your project and book your consultation at our Bearsden studio call 0141 942 0519 or email us here
We’ve also been featured in Rettie & Co magazine, check out the article below.
Builders and developers can choose to either purchase or hire furniture. Showhomes can be turned around very quickly, and with everything supplied in-house by XS Interiors the multi task supply is is easy. This quick and seamless interior design, furnishings, supply and installation is a winner with busy builders and developers alike.
Purchase vs Hire
Furniture hire is the better option when fewer units are being marketed or a sale is likely to be relatively quick (within three months). Hiring saves a massive 75% of your capital and you don’t have left-over furniture once the property is sold. Often furniture from one project does not translate well to the next so furniture for project ‘A’ simply does not work for project ‘B’. Think HIRE, it can be a brilliant option.
Purchasing furniture is the better option when multiple units are being marketed and property sales are likely to be over a longer term. If you sell the show home, XS Interiors also offers a ‘re-siting’ service which will move your furnishings to another unit to create your next show home.